The ICT journey through school should be exciting, surprising and rewarding to both children and teachers. From early encounters with keyboards, to ‘intelligent’ voice activated devices, we need to be flexible, accommodating and supportive.
- 'Overview' is an introduction to ICT in the Island's Primary Schools
- 'Framework' is the starting point for teachers wishing to access resources and examples
- 'Coverage' illustrates the need to offer a variety of ICT experiences throughout the school
- 'AFL' gives an ICT perspective on AFL
- 'Assessment' offers guidance as to the expected degree of coverage and standards required at the end of each Key Stage
- 'Transfer' offers some guidance on preparing older KS2 pupils for ICT in Secondary School